Twitter is one of the world’s most popular social media platforms, enabling millions to express their thoughts, ideas and opinions with others around them. Unfortunately, sometimes users experience an error message reading “Something went wrong. Try reloading” when trying to access the platform – this can be a frustrating experience if you depend on Twitter for work or personal use.
Thankfully, there are several solutions to the “Something went wrong. Try reloading” error on Twitter. Here are a few potential fixes:
- Check your internet connection: A common cause of this error is an inadequate internet connection or network issues. Make sure your connection is stable and working properly, then try restarting your router or modem to see if that resolves the problem.
- Clear Your Browser’s Cache and Cookies: Another potential cause of this error could be issues with your browser’s cache and cookies. Cleaning these items typically resolves issues with web pages not loading correctly and can usually be accomplished by going to settings in your browser and selecting “clear browsing data.”
- Use a Different Browser: If your browser is outdated or is experiencing compatibility issues with Twitter, try using another one to access the platform to determine if there is an issue with your browser. This may help determine if there is something wrong with your device itself.
- Wait it Out: Sometimes, errors on Twitter’s end may be due to server issues. In such cases, there’s little you can do other than wait. Typically, these issues are resolved within a few hours.
- Contact Twitter Support: If none of the solutions above work for you, reach out to Twitter’s customer support team for further assistance. They may be able to offer more specific guidance or assist in troubleshooting the issue.
The “Something went wrong. Try reloading” error on Twitter can be frustrating, but usually repairable with some straightforward solutions. By checking your internet connection, clearing cache and cookies from your browser, using a different browser, or waiting for server issues to resolve, you’ll be able to resume using Twitter normally again. If none of these solutions work for you, contact Twitter customer support for further assistance.